We are an energetic, boutique Real Estate Company based in East Perth looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our Administration team. Our company strives to be on the leading edge of technology and marketing and have been eager to embrace change within the rewarding field of real estate.
Due to our current growth and development this is an excellent opportunity to join our innovative group. We have modern offices with a young energetic team.
The successful applicant will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to think outside the box. This is a challenging position that will see you responsible for coordinating the company’s overall marketing strategies as well as creating, designing and maintaining all advertising and marketing campaigns, including digital, video and print marketing, website management, SEO management and social media.
Due to being a small family orientated office, the position may also entail from time to time assisting with various other departments in the office which will require a high level of admin skills and attention to detail including but not limited to, assisting property management, listing and sales co-ordination and PA to the licensee.
Out unique Real Estate office is built on a mantra of “Positive Energy with the Right Intent”. We have available a track record across nearly every aspect and sector of the real estate industry. Our strong second family team is looking for another special team member.
If you are creative, positive, open to possibilities and always looking altitude with the right attitude, then we should probably talk.
- Previous experience in marketing, planning, strategy, execution, and maintenance of campaign activities and proven track record is mandatory.
- Outstanding design skills and forward/creative thinking
- Previous marketing within a Real Estate company
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Previous experience with SEO management and social media (including proven growth)
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent spelling, grammar, attention to detail with figures and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of initiative and confidence
- The ability to meet tight and very demanding deadlines, work to and achieve KPI’s
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation
- A desire to learn and achieve the best
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and autonomously
Our company provides continued training and support including a ‘hands on’ management team and a fun working environment.
Remuneration will be assessed on the level of experience and skill set of the successful applicant, which will be discussed further at interview.
If this position sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those suitable for interview will be contacted.
Contact: Chanel Watt