As our business is growing we are looking for someone who is energetic + ambitious to join our fun and ‘real’ real estate agency in East Perth. Check out the below video for a little more about our wonderful business. This is a FULL TIME position with the flexibility to be PART TIME for the right candidate.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager assistant. Property Management license + registration preferred but not essential.
The day to day duties may include:
- Assisting with some outside work such as viewings and routine inspections
- General admin tasks
- Creating leases + lodging bonds
- Property Condition Report updates and photographs
- Arranging some maintenance and inventory replacement
- Confidentially dealing with tenants, contractors, owners
About the successful applicant:
- Has a current driver’s license
- Can prioritise work load with good attention to detail
- Has a positive and can do attitude
- Be ready and able to learn and grow professionally, personally and spiritually
- Be able to think outside the square and work proactively
- Enjoy working amongst a close knit work family
- Be able to provide exceptional internal and external customer service
- Have strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to work across all areas of our business
As our business is rapidly growing there is a career opportunity to manage your own small portfolio with our office providing a supportive, positive and FUN working environment.
Contact: Emma Thorpe